£27k - 40k per year
about 2 years ago
Environment and Sustainability Advisor
Are you a dedicated Environment and Sustainability Advisor looking for your next position?
Principal People are the leading HSEQ recruitment specialists, established over 30 years ago. With a dedicated environmental and sustainability team within the Infrastructure desk, we currently have several exciting opportunities available for Environment and Sustainability Advisors looking for opportunities within Utilities, Construction, Infrastructure, Civil Engineering and Rail.
In order to be considered for opportunities we have available; the successful Environment and Sustainability Advisor must have experience of working in this profession but can be from any industry.
Typical duties of an Environment and Sustainability Advisor include:
- Providing environmental support and training to on-site staff
- Preparing environmental management strategies
- Ensuring sustainability and environmental compliance
- Liaising with regulatory bodies such as The Environmental Agency
- Supporting and conducting environmental and sustainability audits
In order to be considered, the successful Environment and Sustainability Advisor will possess:
- A relevant subject related degree or equivalent
- Experience working within an environment or sustainability focused role
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- IEMA Membership (desirable but not essential)
- Experience or knowledge of ISO14001 (desirable but not essential)
Please note that this advert is not related to one particular live vacancy. This is a call for expressions of interest related to a range of upcoming opportunities.
We offer a referral fee of £250 should you recommend an environmental or sustainability professional we have not engaged with in the last 6 months, who we go on to place. Should you know of an excellent individual within your network; please do let us know.
Please note that we are only able to assist candidates with environmental or sustainability focused experience. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regret that we are unable to contact unsuccessful applications.