£35k - 45k per year
10 months ago
Environment and Sustainability Advisor (2 days per week) - £35k-£45k pro rata + package based in Cardiff
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an exceptional environmental opportunity within a globally recognised principal contractor that work across a plethora of sectors. Working on a range of civil engineering and infrastructure contracts, this is the opportunity to work part time within a leading environmental team.
Liaising with clients and closely working with operational teams, this is a diverse position that will cover sites across Wales. Working two days a week, my client is flexible with regards to the days you can work and is keen to hear from experienced environmental professionals.
The successful Environment and Sustainability Advisor will have responsibilities including the following:
- Providing support on any environmental issues and incidents
- Supporting and conducting audits
- Liaising with regulatory bodies such as Environmental Agency
- Implementing mitigation process and engaging with stakeholders and members of the public
The successful Environment and Sustainability Advisor will have:
- Degree level in an environmental discipline (or equivalent)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Our client is open to seeing candidates who are experienced within utilities, construction, civil engineering or similar
In return the successful Environment and Sustainability Advisor will receive:
- A basic salary of £35,000 - £45,000 pro rata
- Expensed mileage
- Private pension scheme
- 12 days annual leave plus bank holidays
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity which is an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.