£25k - 40k per year
about 1 month ago
Environment and Sustainability Advisor Opportunities in Leeds
Are you a dedicated environmental or sustainability professional looking for your next position?
Whether you are an experienced advisor or looking to take a step into a new environment, we have multiple opportunities.
Principal People are the leading HSEQ recruitment specialists, established almost 30 years ago. Following increasing demand from new and existing clients we have developed a dedicated environmental and sustainability division focusing on environmental opportunities in the Infrastructure and Construction markets. We currently have several exciting opportunities available for environmental and sustainability professionals looking for advisor opportunities within our sectors of Infrastructure and Construction.
In order to be considered for opportunities we have available; the successful candidate must have experience of working in an environmental and sustainability focused role.
Typical duties of an Environment and Sustainability Advisor include:
- Develop and drive environmental and sustainability strategies
- Upskill the wider HSEQ team with regards to environmental responsibilities
- Drive environmental and sustainability improvements
- Engage with internal stakeholders, ensuring commitment to environment and sustainability
In order to be considered, the successful candidate will possess:
- An environmental/sustainability focused degree
- Experience working within an environmental/sustainability focused role
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- IEMA Membership (desirable but not essential)
- Experience or knowledge of ISO14001
Please note that this advert is not related to one particular live vacancy, however is a call for expressions of interest related to a range of upcoming opportunities.
We offer a referral fee of £250 should you recommend an environmental or sustainability professional we have not engaged with in the last 6 months, who we go on to place. Should you know of an excellent individual within your network; please do let us know.
Please note that we are only able to assist candidates with environmental or sustainability focused experience. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regret that we are unable to contact unsuccessful applications.