£30k - 40k per year + Package
almost 2 years ago
Environment and Sustainability Advisor - £30k-£40k plus a 15% Bonus, £4.8k Car Allowance, based near Buckingham, Milton Keynes
Principal People are delighted to offer an exceptional opportunity for an Environmental or Sustainability professional. This is a nationally recognised Utilities and Civil Engineering organisation who is experiencing substantial growth and are developing into a market leader in their specialist field. An organisation that has a strong commitment to Health and Safety as well as Environment and Sustainability, this will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to develop their career within a growing market.
Reporting directly to the Head of Compliance, the Environment and Sustainability Advisor will be responsible for a diverse range of duties. From ensuring compliance is met to ensure all stakeholders are engaged with the Environment and Sustainability vision, the successful candidate will be working with several of the core teams to ensure the Environment and Sustainability direction of the company is being delivered in all areas of the company.
Based out of an office near Buckingham, Milton Keynes, key responsibilities of this Environment and Sustainability Advisor include:
- Managing environmental liability risk
- Implementing and monitoring the environmental management system
- Promoting the work being carried out companywide for environment and sustainability
- Ensuring sustainability and environmental compliance
- Promoting and increasing environmental awareness across the projects
The successful Environment and Sustainability Advisor will hold:
- Experience within Utilities, Civil Engineering or a similar sector
- Degree level in an environmental discipline or equivalent (highly desirable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Full UK driving licence
Our client is open to seeing candidates with a varied level of Environment and Sustainability experience with exposure to the Utilities or Civil Engineering industry or a similar sector including Construction, Rail etc.
In return the successful candidate will be entitled to up to £40k + 15% Bonus + £4.8k Car Allowance + Travel Expenses + 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays + 8% Pension Scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.