£50k - 65k per year
01252 759 162
4 months ago
Environment and Sustainability Business Partner - £50-£65k plus company car, 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays plus extensive package (flexible location)
Principal People are delighted to announce an exclusive partnership with a multi-disciplinary contractor searching for an established leader to take on the newly created position of Environment and Sustainability Business Partner.
Reporting into the Director of HSEQ, this is a strategic position that will see you working with the bid function to provide the relevant information for £100 million plus bids across a range of industries. This position offers the flexibility to work from home with travel to Birmingham two times per week.
Our client is a dynamic and fast paced organisation, as a result we are looking to engage with passionate and proactive environment and sustainability leaders that are comfortable operating across a range of industries including Government, construction and defence.
The successful Environment and Sustainability Business Partner will:
- Work closely with the bidding team to provide relevant environment and sustainability information
- Be the point of contact for environment and sustainability queries from clients relating to bids
- Advise on fundamental health, safety and quality bid elements
- Make decisions for the bid submissions costing and pricing
The successful Environment and Sustainability Business Partner will have:
- Degree level in related discipline (desirable).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive Environment and Sustainability knowledge
- Health, Safety and Quality knowledge
In return the successful Environment and Sustainability Business Partner will receive:
- A basic salary of up to £65,000 per annum
- Company car
- Contributory pension
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private health care
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity to join a growing organisation. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.