£380 - 400 per day
20 days ago
Environment and Sustainability Consultant - £380p/d to £400p/d – 3 to 6 month contract - 3 days per week - East London
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an Environment and Sustainability Consultant to join a high risk organisation based in East London.
Reporting to the Health and Safety Director, the successful candidate will support the organisation in developing the sustainability strategy for the organisation.
As the Environment and Sustainability Consultant you will be:
- Looking and reviewing the environmental agenda for the organisation
- Developing the sustainability strategy for the organisation
- Launching new initiatives for the organisation in relation to environment and sustainability
The successful Environment and Sustainability Consultant will have the following qualifications/experience as a minimum:
- Hold an environmental qualification as a minimum.
- Have at least 5 years’ experience working within an environmental and sustainability environment.
- Have experience developing reviewing and developing strategies.
This is an immediate requirement, with interview availability over the next two weeks. If you are interested in discussing this further; please click ‘apply’, contact Shakira Payne on 01252759162 or email your CV directly to email@example.com