£40k - 50k per year + Package
over 1 year ago
Environment and Sustainability Manager - £40k-£50k plus a Bonus, Company Car or £5k Car Allowance, 28 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays based near Stevenage
Principal People are delighted to offer an exceptional opportunity for an experienced environment sustainability professional. This is a nationally recognised Principal Contractor that works on some of the most significant Utilities and Civil Engineering contracts and has a substantial HSEQ team that they are looking to grow with this new Environment and Sustainability Manager.
An organisation that offers exceptional progression plans, this is the opportunity to lead at a strategic level on a challenging and significant contract utilities contract. Reporting directly to the Head of HSEQ, the Environment and Sustainability Manager will be responsible for a diverse range of duties. From line management of environment and sustainability professionals across several projects, to developing training materials to be used across the contract, this is both a strategic and operational role within one of the leading principal contractors.
With sites stretching from Sheffield to Slough, key responsibilities of this Environment and Sustainability Manager include:
- Managing environment and sustainability professionals across several projects
- Developing training programmes to be used across the contract
- Monitoring the environmental management system
- Directing the environmental vision within a multimillion-pound contract
- Ensuring sustainability and environmental awareness across all stakeholders
The successful Environment and Sustainability Manager will hold:
- Experience within Utilities, Civil Engineering or a similar sector
- Degree level in an environmental discipline or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Full UK driving licence
Our client is open to seeing experienced Environment and Sustainability professionals with exposure to the Utilities or Civil Engineering industry or a similar sector including Construction, Rail etc.
In return the successful candidate will be entitled to up to £50k + Bonus + Car or £5k Car Allowance + Fuel Card + 28 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays + 9% Pension Scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.