£35k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
3 months ago
Environment and Sustainability Manager - £35,000-£45,000 – Home and office based, in Dover
Principal People are excited to be partnering with a logistics and trading organisation as they search for an Environment and Sustainability Manager. Leading a small team, you will be the subject matter expert and leader for environment and sustainability and will ensure the organisation remains compliant, liaising with the relevant regulatory bodies.
Reporting directly into the Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Director, you will have the opportunity to develop the environment and sustainability strategy. As we are searching for the right approach and level of experience, we are open to speaking with environment and sustainability professionals from any industry background. The role offers flexible working and will require you to be in the office 1-2 days per week, with working from home being an option for the rest.
Key responsibilities of this Environment and Sustainability Manager role include:
- Develop and deliver the environment and sustainability strategy
- Lead a small team of environment and sustainability professionals
- Communicate to both internal and external stakeholders about the work the organisation is doing in relation to environment and sustainability
- Ensure environmental compliance is maintained across the organisation
- Liaise with the relevant environmental regulatory bodies such as the Environment Agency,
The successful Environment and Sustainability Manager will hold:
- Experience of working as an environment and sustainability professional, this can be across any sector
- Ability to implement environment and sustainability strategy
- Experience of leading a small team of environment and sustainability professionals
In return the salary is up to £45k and an extensive package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.