£40k - 45k per year + Extensive Package
almost 2 years ago
Environment and Sustainability Manager Opportunities
Are you a dedicated environmental or sustainability professional looking for your next position?
Whether you are an experienced manager or looking to take that step up, we have multiple opportunities within the construction and infrastructure sectors.
Principal People are the leading HSEQ recruitment specialists, established almost 30 years ago. With teams covering every sector, we have a dedicated environmental and sustainability team focusing on infrastructure opportunities. We currently have several exciting opportunities available for environmental and sustainability professionals looking for managerial opportunities within Utilities, Construction, Infrastructure,` Civil Engineering and Rail.
In order to be considered for opportunities we have available; the successful candidate must have experience of working in an environmental and sustainability focused role.
Typical duties of an Environmental/Sustainability Manager include:
- Develop and drive environmental and sustainability strategies
- Manage a team of environmental/sustainability advisors
- Drive environmental and sustainability improvements
- Engage with internal stakeholders, ensuring commitment to environment and sustainability
In order to be considered, the successful candidate will possess:
- An environmental/sustainability focused degree
- Experience working within an environmental/sustainability focused role
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- IEMA Membership (desirable but not essential)
- Experience or knowledge of ISO14001
Please note that this advert is not related to one particular live vacancy. This is a call for expressions of interest related to a range of upcoming opportunities.
We offer a referral fee of £250 should you recommend an environmental or sustainability professional we have not engaged with in the last 6 months, who we go on to place. Should you know of an excellent individual within your network; please do let us know.
Please note that we are only able to assist candidates with environmental or sustainability focused experience. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regret that we are unable to contact unsuccessful applications.