£45k - 63k per year + Company Car or Car Allowance
almost 2 years ago
Environmental Manager - £45k-£63k plus a Company Car or Car Allowance, 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays based near Swineshead
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an exceptional environmental opportunity within a globally recognised principal contractor that work across a plethora of sectors. Working on one the largest civil engineering contracts in the UK, this is the opportunity to lead an environment and sustainability team for a global leader.
Having recently won significant new civils projects near Swineshead, there are greater demands for exceptional environmental and sustainability standards and as a result my client is looking for a newly appointed Environmental Manager to lead these continuous improvements. Reporting directly into the Head of Environment and Sustainability, the successful candidate will lead a team of 5 technical professionals.
The successful Environmental Manager will have responsibilities including the following:
- Be a leader for environment and sustainability, providing support to all levels
- Manage the team of environment and sustainability professionals
- Implement the environment and sustainability strategy across several projects
- Ensure all the projects are complying with regulatory standards
- Conduct site inspections and tours for relevant stakeholders
The successful Environmental Manager will have:
- Degree level in an environmental discipline (or equivalent)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Our client is open to seeing candidates who are experienced within utilities, construction, civil engineering or similar
In return the successful Environmental Manager will receive:
- A basic salary of £45,000 - £63,000 per annum
- Company car or car allowance
- Private pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity which is an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.