£55k - 65k per year + Bonus and extensive package
over 1 year ago
Environment and Sustainability Manager - £60,000-65,000 plus bonus and generous package based near Guildford
Principal People are delighted to announce an exclusive partnership with an international energy organisation searching for an established leader to take on the newly created position of Environment and Sustainability Manager. As an organisation leading in the energy industry, they strive for continuous improvement in sustainability, both in the services they offer and within their global internal operations.
Our client is a dynamic and fast paced organisation, as a result we are looking to engage with passionate and proactive environment and sustainability leaders who are comfortable operating across all energy industries. As a newly created role, you will have the unique opportunity to define the scope of the position, really making it your own, working in both a hands-on and strategic capacity.
Reporting to the Vice President of Compliance, this is a senior position which will see you working with all departments in a matrix style approach.
The successful Environment and Sustainability Manager will have responsibilities including the following:
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of the company's Sustainability Strategy
- Driving a cultural and behavioural change by working with all divisions of the organisation to improve environment and sustainability across all areas
- Further developing ESG strategy plans for new and existing clients
The successful Environment and Sustainability Manager will:
- Ideally hold a degree level qualification in a related discipline
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have extensive knowledge of sustainability and ESG reporting (DJSI, GRI, CDP etc.), with a particular focus and interest towards environmental issues
- Be an autonomous self-starter, with the ability to lead the sustainability strategy and agenda
In return the successful Environment and Sustainability Manager will receive:
- A basic salary of up to £65,000 per annum
- Discretionary bonus
- Contributory pension
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private medical care and dental cash plan
- A cycle to work scheme
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity to join a growing, forward thinking and flexible organisation. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.