£28k - 35k per year
01252 759 162
about 2 months ago
Environment and Sustainability Trainer - £28k-£35k plus car or £4.5k car allowance, 25 days leave plus bank holidays – near Churchover (flexible working)
Principal People are delighted to announce an exceptional opportunity with a leading logistics organisation searching for an Environment and Sustainability Trainer. As a newly created role, you will have the opportunity to lead on environment and sustainability training within the business.
Our client has experienced consistent growth in recent years and as a result have requirement for an individual to be solely responsible for writing and delivering environment and sustainability training. Reporting directly into the HSEQ Training Manager, the successful candidate will join a supportive team that are passionate about making a difference through sustainability. The role will predominantly be based near Churchover and will require travel across the UK to multiple sites.
The successful Environment and Sustainability Trainer will have responsibilities including the following:
- Deliver the IEMA Foundation Certificate Course and wider environmental training
- Liaise with the wider HSEQ team to ensure all training needs are met
- Write environment and sustainability training courses
- Be the point of contact for environment and sustainability training within the business
The successful Environment and Sustainability Trainer will have:
- A recognised training qualification
- Practitioner Membership of Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA)
- Delivered the IEMA Foundation Certificate Course
- Experience delivering HSEQ courses
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
In return the successful Environment and Sustainability Trainer will receive:
- A basic salary of up to £35,000 per annum
- Car allowance £4,500 or car
- Share scheme
- Contributory pension
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity to join a growing, forward thinking and flexible organisation. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.