£25k - 35k per year
01252 759 162
5 months ago
Market leading logistics company – Environmental Trainer – up to £35 + Company car or car allowance – Lutterworth covering remits across the UK.
Principal People have an exciting position available for an IEMA Qualified Environmental Trainer to join a renowned and market leading logistics organisation. This position is to be based in the Lutterworth area covering remits across the UK when required but will initially be working from home due to the current Covid-19 situation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a continuously growing organisation who work with a range of Blue-Chip clientele. They are looking for an ambitious, engaging, and driven individual to join their team and deliver Environmental courses. They are looking for someone who can not only deliver, but also design and improve training packages in relation to HSEQ for the company. This role’s primary focus is on delivering IEMA (Environmental Management) foundation certificate training to employees.
To be successful for the role of Environmental Trainer you will:
- Experience in delivering IEMA Foundation Certificate course (5-day course)
- PIEMA Certificate in Environmental Management (Practitioner)
- Additional experience in delivering a wide range of HSEQ courses
- Be a CITB accredited Trainer (Site Safety Plus)
- Be happy to travel when required
- Be an engaging, driven and communicative individual able to engage and work in a virtual capacity
This role is paying £25k - 35k (dependent upon experience) + Car/ £5,000 Allowance + Benefits.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.