£30k - 38k per year + Package
over 2 years ago
Environmental Advisor - £30k-£38k plus a Bonus, Company Car or £4765 Car Allowance, 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays and a 9% pension scheme based across Cambridgeshire
Principal People are delighted to offer an exceptional opportunity for an Environmental or Sustainability professional seeking a progressive opportunity with a key client of ours and a globally recognised Principal Contractor. With the chance to work on prestigious Infrastructure projects, this is an opportunity for an Environmental or Sustainability professional to further their career within an established environmental team.
Working on multiple sites across Cambridgeshire with several office locations, the successful Environmental Advisor will have the unique opportunity to assist in the development of innovative sustainability training programmes.
This site-based role will be reporting directly into the Environmental Manager and you will be promoting the environmental awareness and ensuring compliance across a range of infrastructure projects. Furthermore, this position represents the opportunity to continue your environmental career progression.
Key responsibilities of this Environmental Advisor include:
- Responsible for gathering environmental data
- Implementing and monitoring the environmental management system
- Conducting site inspections and audits both internally and for the wider supply chain
- Ensuring sustainability and environmental compliance
- Promoting and increasing environmental awareness across the projects
- Assisting in the development of sustainability and environmental training for all staff
The successful Environmental Advisor will hold:
- Experience within Infrastructure, Construction, Highways or a similar sector
- Degree level in an environmental discipline (or equivalent)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Full UK driving licence
Our client is open to seeing candidates with a varied level of Environmental experience with exposure to the Infrastructure industry or a similar sector including Utilities, Highways, Rail, Civil Engineering or Construction.
In return the successful candidate will be entitled to up to £38k + Bonus + Company Car or £4765 Car Allowance + Fuel Card + 28 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays + 9% Pension Scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.