£40k - 46k per year + Package
almost 3 years ago
Environmental Advisor - £40k- £46k ** Relocation to Cumbria required ** Relocation allowance, bonus and extensive package
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly prestigious Environmental Advisor position to join a well-established and highly reputable organisation who have a diverse and extensive risk and operations portfolio. This position will offer the successful candidate a unique opportunity to work within a high profile organisation working across multiple disciplines including infrastructure, construction, manufacturing, chemicals and nuclear.
If you are searching for a fresh challenge with the support and structure in place to truly enhance your knowledge and skillset as an Environmental Advisorthen this could be an excellent opportunity for you. The successful Environmental Advisorwill join a growing and diverse team who place a great emphasis on personal development, career progression, with a market leading employee retention rate.
Assisting with the review and monitoring of Environmental performance across specific areas within the organisation, the appointed Environmental Advisorwill provide technical and practical advice to the business and project teams.
This rare opportunity, will include key responsibilities such as:
- Support, coach and mentor individuals both inside and outside of the Environmental function
- Working with a range of individuals across a diverse risk portfolio, to ensure that Environmental working practices are conducted and at a later stage, that updated policies and procedures are adopted
- Ensuring sustainability and environmental compliance
- Site inspections, audits and incident investigations
- Review policies and procedures.
The successful Environmental Advisor will have:
- Our client is open to seeing candidates with a varied level of Environmental experience across all sectors.
- Degree level in an environmental discipline (or equivalent)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
In return the successful Health and Safety Advisor will receive:
- A basic salary of £40,000 - £46,000 per annum
- A discretionary company bonus scheme c. £4000
- £8,000 tax free relocation allowance if applicable
- Private pension scheme up to 20%
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Our client is open to seeing candidates with a varied level of Environmental experience across all sectors.
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity which is an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today by sending your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.