£28k - 35k per year
over 2 years ago
Environmental Advisor - £28k-£35k plus a Bonus, Company Car or £4,765 Car Allowance, 28 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays based near Corby
Principal People are delighted to offer an exceptional opportunity for an experienced environment sustainability professional. This is a nationally recognised Principal Contractor that works on some of the most significant Utilities and Civil Engineering contracts and has a substantial Environment and Sustainability team that they are looking to grow with this new Environmental Advisor. This role can be based from home counties to Lincolnshire from one of several site offices and will involve travel to sites spanning the locations described.
An organisation that offers exceptional progression plans, this is the chance to work on a significant civil engineering and utilities contract. Reporting directly to the Environment and Sustainability Manager, the Environmental Advisor will be responsible for a diverse range of duties. From working closely with site teams to applying for permits, this is both a strategic and operational role within one of the leading principal contractors.
Key responsibilities of this Environmental Advisor include:
- Responsible for gathering environmental data
- Implementing and monitoring the environmental management system
- Conducting site inspections and audits both internally and for the wider supply chain
- Ensuring sustainability and environmental compliance
- Promoting and increasing environmental awareness across the projects
- Assisting in the development of sustainability and environmental training for all staff
The successful Environmental Advisor will hold:
- Experience within Utilities, Civil Engineering or a similar sector
- Degree level in an environmental discipline or equivalent is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Full UK driving licence
Our client is open to seeing experienced Environment and Sustainability professionals with exposure to the Utilities or Civil Engineering industry or a similar sector including Construction, Rail etc.
In return the successful candidate will be entitled to up to £35k + Bonus + Car or £4,765 Car Allowance + Fuel Card + 28 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays + 9% Pension Scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.