£20k - 24k per year
over 2 years ago
Environmental Advisor, Watford - £20,000 - £24,000, 28 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays + 9% Pension Scheme.
Environmental Advisor required to join a market leading Construction organisation based in Watford.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Environmental Advisor to join an international organisation who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for the implantation of environmental strategy, auditing and assessing areas of improvement, creating and managing management systems and continuous improvement within the business. You will be responsible for compliance and environmental policies and procedures implemented.
This is a new role that will offer the successful candidate the chance to work within a hands-on capacity and will allow them to make the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Environmental Advisor will be responsible for:
- Improving awareness of environment and stainability, at all levels from board to site level.
- Internal audits against the newly created management systems.
- Monthly reports on company environmental performance.
- Developing a baseline standard for environment and stainability.
- Management of KPI’s
- Reviewing stainability targets
- Reviewing the businesses environmental impact
- Creating initiative to reduce KPI’s
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Degree in Environmental Management or equivalent
- Environmental experience within a Construction or property management
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels of a business
In return, the position is paying between £20,000 - £24,000, 28 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays + 9% Pension Scheme.
Please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.