£35k - 40k per year + Package
almost 2 years ago
Environmental Advisor - £35k-£40k plus a Company Car, 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays based near Wakefield
Principal People are delighted to offer an exceptional opportunity for an experienced environmental professional. This is a nationally recognised Principal Contractor that works on some of the most significant Civil Engineering contracts and has a substantial HSE team that they are looking to grow with this new Environmental Advisor. This role will be based near Wakefield and will involve travel to sites spanning Yorkshire.
An organisation that offers exceptional support, this is the chance to work on a significant civil engineering contract. Reporting directly to the HSE Manager, the Environmental Advisor will be responsible for a diverse range of duties. From working closely with site teams to applying for permits, this is both a strategic and operational role within one of the leading principal contractors.
Key responsibilities of this Environmental Advisor include:
- Assisting in the investigation of environmental incidences
- Developing material and delivering environmental training on site
- Promoting environmental best practice
- Ensuring the maintenance of the environmental management system
- Providing guidance around obtaining licenses and consents
The successful Environmental Advisor will hold:
- Experience within Utilities, Civil Engineering or a similar sector
- Degree level in an environmental discipline or equivalent is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Full UK driving licence
Our client is open to seeing experienced Environment and Sustainability professionals with exposure to the Utilities or Civil Engineering industry or a similar sector including Construction, Rail etc.
In return the successful candidate will be entitled to up to £40k + Car + Fuel Card + 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays + Private Pension Scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.