£28k - 34k per year + package
over 1 year ago
Environmental Advisor - £28k-£34k plus £5,000 Car Allowance, 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays based in North West London
Principal People are delighted to offer an exceptional opportunity for an environmental professional to join a leading Principal Contractor. Working across all areas of construction, this is a diverse role within an established HSEQ team. This role will be based in North West London with most sites being around London.
An organisation that offers exceptional support, this is the chance to work on a significant civil engineering contract. Reporting directly to the HSE Manager, the Environmental Advisor will be responsible for a diverse range of duties. From working closely with site teams to applying for permits, this is both a strategic and operational role within one of the leading principal contractors.
Key responsibilities of this Environmental Advisor include:
- Carrying out site inspections and producing subsequent reports
- Conducting investigations of environmental incidences
- Liaising with site teams across several construction projects
- Acting as the environmental specialist within an established HSEQ team
The successful Environmental Advisor will hold:
- Experience within Construction, Civil Engineering or a similar sector
- Degree level in an environmental discipline or equivalent is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Our client is open to seeing experienced environment and sustainability professionals with exposure to the Construction or Civil Engineering industry or a similar sector including Utilities, Rail etc.
In return the successful candidate will be entitled to up to £34k plus £5,000 Car Allowance, 25 Days Annual leave plus bank holidays.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.