£30k - 35k per year
almost 2 years ago
Environmental Advisor – Up to £35,000 per annum – based near Coventry
Principal People are working in partnership for an Environmental Advisor in partnership with a UK leading manufacturing organisation. This opportunity will offer an incredible chance to develop your skillset in a hands-on and autonomous position.
If you are searching for a fresh challenge with the support and structure in place to truly enhance your knowledge and skillset as an Environmental Advisor, then this could be an excellent opportunity for you. The successful Environmental Advisor will join a growing and diverse team who place great emphasis on personal development and career progression.
The successful Environmental Advisor will have responsibilities including the following:
- Be the point of contact and environmental expert across the site.
- Work with the Environmental Agency and managing environmental permits.
- Develop innovative ideas around social engagement, environment and sustainability.
- Support and train site teams regarding environmental awareness and compliance.
- Conduct site inspections and audits.
The successful Environmental Advisor will have:
- An IEMA Qualification or above.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- NEBOSH General Certificate would be desirable but not essential.
- Experience of working with the Environmental Agency and managing Environmental Permits.
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity which is an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today by sending your most up to date CV to email@example.com.