£30k - 35k per year + package
5 months ago
Environmental Advisor - £30k-£35k plus a Bonus, Company Car or £4,500 Car Allowance, 28 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays based in Cambridge
Principal People are delighted to offer an exceptional opportunity for an experienced environment or sustainability professional. This is a nationally recognised Principal Contractor that works on some of the most significant infrastructure contracts and has a substantial environment and sustainability team that they are looking to grow with this new Environmental Advisor. This role can be based from either Peterborough or Cambridge and will provide the opportunity to work with like-minded professionals across all sectors within the business.
An organisation that offers exceptional progression plans, this is the chance to work across significant infrastructure and construction projects. Reporting directly to the Environment and Sustainability Manager, the Environmental Advisor will be responsible for a diverse range of duties. You play an instrumental role in the design phases of major projects within one of the leading principal contractors.
Key responsibilities of this Environmental Advisor include:
- Manage and review environmental assessments for upcoming projects
- Responsible for gathering environmental data
- Implement and monitor the environmental management system
- Conduct site inspections and audits both internally and for the wider supply chain
- Ensure sustainability and environmental compliance
The successful Environmental Advisor will hold:
- Experience within construction, civil engineering or a similar sector
- Degree level in an environmental discipline or equivalent is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Full UK driving licence
Our client is open to seeing experienced Environment and Sustainability professionals with exposure to the Utilities or Civil Engineering industry or a similar sector including Construction, Rail etc.
In return the successful candidate will be entitled to up to £35k + Bonus + Car or £4,500 Car Allowance + Fuel Card + 28 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays + 9% Pension Scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.