£30k - 40k per year
about 1 year ago
Environmental Advisor - £30k - £40k plus benefits – Monday – Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm - based in Leicester
Principal People are delighted to offer an exceptional opportunity for an experienced environmental professional. This award-winning Food Manufacturing organisation has a substantial environment and sustainability team who are looking to for a new Environmental Advisor to join this successful and growing organisation. This role will be based in Leicester.
They are an organisation who values their employees and promote progression and development within the organization. Reporting directly to the Head of HSE, the Environmental Advisor will be responsible for a diverse range of duties.
Key responsibilities of this Environmental Advisor include:
- Managing and reviewing environmental assessments for upcoming projects
- Gathering environmental data
- Implementing and monitoring the environmental management system
- Ensuring sustainability and environmental compliance
- Assisting the site to comply with environmental permits
The successful Environmental Advisor will hold:
- A degree level in an environmental discipline or equivalent is highly desirable
- An IEMA membership
- ISO 14001 internal auditor qualification although not essential
- Experience working with the Environmental Agency
- Experience within Environmental Permits
In return the successful candidate will be offered between £30K and £40K (depending on experience) + 24 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays + 6% Pension Scheme.