£33k - 40k per year
6 months ago
Environmental Advisor - £33k-£40k plus a Bonus, Company Car or £6k Car Allowance, 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays and a private pension scheme based near Euston
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an exceptional environmental opportunity within a nationally recognised civil engineering contractor that work across a plethora of sectors. Working across both significant rail and civils projects, this is the opportunity to make an impact as an environmental specialist within an established SHEQ team. Covering sites predominantly in London, you will experience a balance between office and site time, working closely with the operational teams.
If you are searching for a fresh challenge with the support and structure in place to truly enhance your knowledge and skillset as an Environmental Advisor then this could be an excellent opportunity for you. The successful Environmental Advisor will join a growing and diverse team who place great emphasis on personal development, career progression, with a market leading employee retention rate. Supporting and mentoring junior environmental professionals will provide the opportunity to develop into a future environmental leader for the business.
The successful Environmental Advisor will have responsibilities including the following:
- Be the point of contact and environmental expert across several projects
- Mentor and support the Junior Environmental Advisors
- Identify necessary permits and obtain the relevant environmental consents
- Support and train site teams regarding environmental awareness and compliance
- Conduct regular site inspections and audits
The successful Environmental Advisor will have:
- Degree level in an environmental discipline (or equivalent)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Our client is open to seeing candidates with a varied level of Environmental experience across rail, civil engineering, construction or similar
In return the successful Environmental Advisor will receive:
- A basic salary of £33,000 - £40,000 per annum
- A discretionary bonus
- Company car or £6,000 car allowance
- Private pension scheme
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity which is an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.