£29k - 33k per year
01252 759 162
21 days ago
Environmental Advisor - £29k- £33k plus a company car or car allowance plus 24 days holiday + bank holidays, based near Crawley
Principal People are excited to offer a fantastic opportunity for an Environment or Sustainability professional seeking a fresh opportunity with a nationally recognised Utilities organisation. Working closely with the Group Environment and Sustainability Manager, the successful Environmental Advisor will be conducting site inspections and audits both internally and for the wider supply chain.
My client has been experiencing consistent growth for years and this is another example of them strengthening their Environmental team by searching for an experienced Environmental Advisor. This role will be based near Crawley and will be a mix of office and site time, giving you the opportunity to engage regularly with site teams.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Upskill and support operational site teams with regards to their environmental responsibilities
- Conduct site inspections and audits both internally and for the wider supply chain
- Ensure sustainability and environmental compliance
- Assist in the development of sustainability and environmental training for all staff
The successful Environmental Advisor will hold:
- Environmental (or related) degree
- Enthusiasm to drive improvement for nurturing a proactive environmental culture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Our client is open to seeing candidates with a varied level of experience of environment with exposure to the utilities sector
In return the successful Environmental Advisor will receive:
- A basic salary up to £33,000 per annum
- Company car or car allowance
- Pension scheme
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply today to express your interest.