£30k - 40k per year + Package
01252 759 162
7 months ago
Environmental Advisor - £30k-£40k plus car or car allowance and extensive package – based on sites across London
We are excited to announce a newly created Environmental Advisor opportunity has arisen with a globally recognised construction organisation. This role will work within an established team of environment and sustainability specialists and across a range of multimillion pound construction projects. The company strongly believes in professional development and there is significant progression opportunities across the business.
Working on multiple impressive projects across London, with several office locations, the successful Environmental Advisor will have the opportunity to make a genuine impact on sustainability on site. Our client is well known for their dedication to environment and sustainability, and this role will offer the chance to be involved in a diverse range of responsibilities, from training to BREEAM certification.
The successful Environmental Advisor will have the following responsibilities:
- Conduct site audits and inspections across range of diverse projects
- Ensure environmental standards are being maintained and compliance is met across sites
- Act as the point of contact for environment and sustainability issues
- Support the development of Junior Environmental Advisors
- Support the delivery of BREEAM/LEED/CEEQUAL/WELL certification on projects
The successful Environmental Advisor will be:
- Educated to a degree level in related discipline (desirable)
- Willing to cover the North of the UK and stay away from home when required
- An environment or sustainability professional with experience in the construction sector
In return the successful Environmental Advisor will receive:
- A basic salary of up to £40,000 per annum
- Car or £4,000 Car Allowance
- Private pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible working structure with potential to work from home
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity to join a growing organisation. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.