£35k - 45k per year
2 months ago
Home-Based Environmental Advisor – Hampshire, Surrey, Berkshire - £35K-£45K + Company Car/£4,500 Car Allowance, 25 Days AL + Birthday, Private Pension – REF 72743W
Principal People are thrilled to offer a genuinely unique opportunity for an Environmental Advisor, seeking a fresh opportunity with a sought-after employer who are passionate about professional development.
This position will offer the successful candidate a unique opportunity to establish and develop a new standard for the organisation in the way they shape and lead the Environmental function throughout Civil Engineering projects within the Counties of Hampshire, Surrey, and Berkshire.
The successful Environmental Advisor will report directly to the Environmental and sustainability Director alongside the Framework Director.
Key Responsibilities of this role include:
- Managing a diverse range of sites throughout the Hampshire, Berkshire, and Surrey by providing advice and guidance on Environmental Issues.
- Ensuring that environmental risk and opportunities are recognised and tackled by implementing company environmental procedures and processes.
- Gathering data for the periodic Key performance Indicators.
- Assist with the delivery of on-site environmental training.
- Having complete control of your diary in an autonomous role, based form home.
The successful Environmental advisor will hold:
- An Environmental or Geography related degree (or equivalent.)
- Minimum of 1 years-experience of working in an environmental or sustainability role.
- Awareness of ISO 14001 Management system (desirable but not essential)
- A passionate individual who is actively engaged in the sustainability agenda.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- A basic salary of £35K-£45K, dependent on experience.
- £4.5K Car Allowance, with the option of using a Company car if preferred alongside a Mileage expenses system.
- 25 Days Annual Leave with Birthdays off.
- Private Pension.
If this is of interest to you, please contact George Wilson on firstname.lastname@example.org