£40k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
4 months ago
2X Environmental Advisors – Banbury & Aylesbury – REF 26914GW
£40,000 - £50,000 - Company Car / Car Allowance, excellent Private pension scheme, 26 days AL, Subsistence (£18-£22K) /relocation allowance, Travel Allowance from home
Are you looking for a distinctive opportunity that progresses you to that next step in your career?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for a genuinely unique opportunity for two Environmental Advisors, seeking a fresh opportunity with a sought-after employer working on a very reputable major infrastructure project.
This position offers the successful candidate to work closely with a dedicated environmental team on a major infrastructure project located near Banbury and Aylesbury. The Environmental Advisors will report into their respective Environmental Managers and have a close relationship with site delivery teams.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Support with assessing environmental effects and in-turn creating and implementing environmental designs to reduce/avoid environmental effects
- Assist with performance monitoring and report-writing
- Advise and guide managers and other team members in implementing and developing environmental mitigation measures.
- Review RAMS and other construction documentation to ensure compliance with project environmental requirements
- Carry out regular site audits and inspections
The Successful Environmental Advisor will hold:
- Experience as an environmental Advisor within construction, infrastructure, or major projects
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
As a result of your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- A basic salary of £40,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience.
- A Company car or Car allowance
- Private Pension scheme
- 26 Days Annual leave + Bank holidays
- Travel allowance
If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today. By sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using Ref 26914GW