£35k - 40k per year
2 months ago
Environmental Advisor - £35K-£40K – REF26990
Are you looking for a fresh opportunity to progress your career within the environmental sector?
Are you looking for a challenging role with a rapidly growing organisation?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Principal People are delighted to be working in partnership with a start-up Utilities and Civil Engineering organisation with large financial support from a successful investment group who are recruiting for an Environmental Advisor. This is the ideal opportunity for an Environmental advisor to make an immediate and rewarding impact while gaining valuable experience within the Utilities and Civil Engineering industry.
The Environmental Advisor will be covering sites across the North west, West Yorkshire and Nottinghamshire and report into a local office.
As a small overview, you will be leading the environmental and sustainability aspects of works with close support from the HSEQ Director. This will be achieved by identifying and minimizing any significant environmental impacts through site visits, Risk assessments and Method Statements. The successful Environmental Advisor will also drive a positive environmental culture throughout the wider team by delivering environmental awareness training and offering support and guidance.
The Best Bits:
- Working with a rapidly growing utilities and civil engineering company who are completely focused on the development of employees and the business itself
- Full autonomy. You will have full ownership of your diary and plan your travel across a varied range of site locations, offices, and the ability to work from home.
- Engaging with a truly diverse client base. This is an outstanding opportunity to work with wide portfolio to develop your expertise.
The Successful Environmental Advisor will hold:
- A degree or equivalent within environment, sustainability, geography, or similar discipline.
- Experience within the Telecommunication, Utilities, Civil engineering, highways, Construction, or Infrastructure industries.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Remuneration and Benefits:
- A basic salary of £35,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience
- A £4,500 Car allowance
- Fuel expenses
- Private Healthcare
- Private Pension
- 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
If you are interested in discussing further, please apply today. By Sending your CV to email@example.com using REF26990