£37k - 50k per year + Package
01252 759 162
5 months ago
Environmental Advisor / Senior Environmental Advisor - £37k-£50k (dependant on level) plus Car or Car Allowance – Home based covering sites across Manchester and Cheshire
A global construction and civil engineering principal contractor are looking to continue strengthening their team with the addition of an Environmental Advisor. This will be a home and site-based role, covering sites across Greater Manchester and Cheshire.
Based on a multimillion-pound contract, the role will see you working across a range of civils and utilities projects; from engaging with site teams to delivering training, you will play a fundamental role in ensuring environmental standards are met and continuously improve.
This role will report into the Head of Environment and Sustainability and the organisation is a globally recognised construction and engineering principal contractor that has clear commitment to environment and sustainability. Due to the size of the organisation, there will be future opportunities to experience other sectors and areas of the business as well as the potential for progression.
Whilst we are searching for an experienced environmental or sustainability professional, we are flexible with the amount of experience and the role can therefore be an Advisor or Senior Advisor.
The successful Environmental Advisor will have the following responsibilities:
- Carry out site inspections across a range of projects
- Liaise with teams including on site operations and design
- Act as the point of contact for environmental queries
- Deliver training to the site teams
- Work closely with the client and attend environmental forums
The successful Environmental Advisor will be:
- Educated to a degree level in related discipline (desirable)
- Willing to cover the South of the UK and stay away from home when required
- An environment or sustainability professional within civil engineering, utilities or similar
In return the successful Environmental Advisor will receive:
- A basic salary of up to £50,000 per annum (dependant on level and experience)
- Car or £6,000 Car Allowance
- Private pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible working structure with potential to work from home
- Private health care
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity to join a growing organisation. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.