£20k - 33k per year + package
5 months ago
Environmental and Social Value Coordinator - £25k - £30k plus a Discretionary Bonus and 25 days Annual Leave plus bank holidays based near Romford
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an exceptional environment and social value opportunity within a leading construction organisation that specialises in housebuilding. You will work closely with other regions within the business to collect and audit environmental and social value data and promote environment and CSR throughout the organisation and local community.
Our client has experienced consistent growth in recent years and are continuing to develop the environment and sustainability team. With future plans for more growth, there is lots of scope for progression. This role is role is predominantly office based with occasional travel to other offices and sites.
The successful Environment and Social Value Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Supporting the delivery of the organisation’s sustainability strategy
- Liaising with Environment and CSR Administrators across the UK to improve the collection and input of data
- Conducting environmental and CSR audits and follow up reports to identify areas for improvement
- Working closely with local communities and organisations to engage in social value
- Delivering environmental and CSR training throughout the organisation
- Calculating greenhouse gas emissions
The successful Environment and Social Value Coordinator will have:
- Passion for environment and social value and making a difference in the construction industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience of collecting and reporting environmental data (desirable)
The successful Environment and Social Value Coordinator will receive:
- A basic salary of up to £30k dependant on experience
- Discretionary bonus
- Private pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday
Our client is open to considering recent graduates with a relevant technical degree as well as experienced professionals. This is a truly exciting role with incredible career progression opportunities. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.