£36k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
11 days ago
Environmental and Sustainability Advisor - £36k-£45k plus a Company Car or Car Allowance, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, private health care scheme and a 10% pension scheme based near Hook
Principal People are delighted to offer an exceptional opportunity for an Environmental and Sustainability professional seeking a progressive opportunity with a globally recognised Civil Engineering and Rail Contractor. With the chance to work on prestigious Infrastructure projects, this is an opportunity for an Environmental and Sustainability Advisor to further their career within an established team.
Working on multiple sites across South East England with an office based near Hook, the successful Environment and Sustainability Advisor will have the opportunity to work in a diverse role that will include ecological assessments as well as working with local communities.
This site-based role will be reporting directly into the Head of Environment and Sustainability and you will be conducting site inspections as well as being a pivotal member of the tendering team. Furthermore, this position represents the opportunity to grow within a growing organisation that places emphasis on environment and sustainability.
Key responsibilities of this Environmental and Sustainability Advisor include:
- Provide advice to the onsite teams
- Responsible for gathering environmental data
- Ensure internal stakeholders are committed to the environmental and sustainability culture
- Write case studies to provide environmental and sustainability training for employees
- Conduct initial ecological assessments
- Ensure sustainability and environmental compliance
The successful Environmental and Sustainability Advisor will hold:
- Experience within Rail, Construction, Infrastructure or a similar sector
- Degree level in an environmental discipline (or equivalent)
- Experience of conducting ecological assessments (desirable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Full UK driving licence
Our client is open to seeing candidates with a varied level of Environmental experience with exposure to the Infrastructure industry or a similar sector including Utilities, Highways, Rail, Civil Engineering or Construction.
In return the successful candidate will be entitled to up to £45k plus a Company Car or Car Allowance, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, private health care scheme and a 10% pension scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.