£20k - 27k per year
over 2 years ago
Environmental Consultant - £20k - £27k plus a Bonus based near Shepton Mallet
Principal People are delighted to offer an exceptional opportunity for an environmental professional looking to develop their career within a growing organisation. Specialising in contaminated land and environmental monitoring, this is the chance to join an environmental consultancy that is experiencing consistent and significant growth and offers exceptional career progression.
This role will be based near Shepton Mallet and will be covering sites across the Midlands, South Eastern England and South Wales. With an even split of office and site time, this is a varied role within a growing organisation.
Key responsibilities of this Environmental Consultant include:
- Regularly conducting environmental site inspections
- Carrying out Phase I and II investigations
- Writing reports to be interpreted by scientific professionals and from a commercial perspective
- Management of subcontractors during assessment and remedial activities on sites
- Regularly interacting with clients and sub-contractors
The successful Environmental Consultant will hold:
- Experience with site-based work in an environmental field
- Degree level in an environmental discipline (Masters’ is highly desirable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Full UK driving licence
Our client is open to seeing environmental professionals with experience in contaminated land, environmental claims consultancy or similar.
In return the successful candidate will be entitled to up to £27k + Bonus + Car Allowance + 20 Days Annual Leave (rising to 25) + Bank Holidays + Pension Scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.