£24k - 32k per year
about 1 year ago
Environmental Consultant - £24k - £32k, Private Pension, 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays and Flexible Working Structure near Dunchurch
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an outstanding opportunity for an environmental professional to join a fast growing and market leading global consultancy. Specialising in compliance software and consulting services, this is the chance to provide environmental compliance guidance to major stakeholders across a range of industries. This role will allow you to work autonomously and manage your own clients while working alongside a highly motivated team of Consultants.
Having doubled in size in the past 18 months, the business is looking to expand their impressive team and as a result have a requirement for an Environmental Consultant. Reporting directly into the Environmental Manager, this is the chance to join a fast-paced and high achieving team. This office-based role will enable development in a business that encourages continuous progression.
The successful Environmental Consultant will have responsibilities including the following:
- Keeping up to date with legislation
- Conducting research into environmental legislation for both internal and external stakeholders
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Developing and nurturing relations with regulatory bodies
- Presenting research findings on latest trends in software
The successful Environmental Consultant will have:
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Comfortably engage and communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- The ability to work well to a set deadline
- Good prioritisation skills
The successful Environmental Consultant will receive:
- A basic salary of up to £32,000 per annum
- Private pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday
- Flexible working structure
- Cycle to work scheme
Our client is open to seeing Environmental professionals from a range of sectors including Consultancy, Construction and Civil Engineering.
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity to join a growing organisation. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today by sending your most up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org