£40k - 55k per year
about 1 month ago
Environmental Consultant (Noise and Vibrations Specialist) - £40k-£55k plus a Company Car or Car Allowance based in Birmingham
Are you an experienced environmental professional with a specialism in noise, vibrations and dust looking to work on one of Europe’s biggest infrastructure projects?
Reporting directly into the Head of Environment, Principal People are partnering with a global Principal Contractor who are searching for a Noise, Vibration and Dust Specialist. Reporting into the Head of Environment, this is the chance to make a significant impact as on a globally recognised project.
This opportunity offers the ability to work on a multi-billion-pound prestigious contract that has wide range of construction and infrastructure projects; giving you the chance to work within an established environmental team consisting of many specialists. This role offers the successful candidate to lead on a unique project tackling new environmental impact risks and challenges.
The successful Environmental Consultant (Noise, Vibration and Dust Specialist) will:
- Be the point of contact for all legal and client requirements regarding noise, vibrations and dust
- Work closely with on site teams to control noise
- Produce and maintain noise, vibrations and air quality management plans
- Produce requirements and ensure standards are maintained for noise, vibrations and dusty across a range of construction and infrastructure projects
The successful Environmental Consultant (Noise, Vibration and Dust Specialist) will have:
- Extensive experience working with noise, vibrations and dust
- Degree level in an environmental discipline (or equivalent)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Our client is open to seeing candidates who are experienced within rail, construction, consultancy or similar
In return the successful Environmental Consultant (Noise, Vibration and Dust Specialist) will receive:
- A basic salary of £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
- Company car or car allowance
- Private pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity which is an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today by sending your most up to date CV.