£25k - 35k per year
over 1 year ago
Environmental Consultant - £25k-£35k plus a Bonus and Car Allowance based near Finningley
Principal People are delighted to offer an exceptional opportunity for an experienced environmental professional. Specialising in incident response and oil spills, this is an opportunity for an Environmental Consultant to join an organisation consisting of dedicated professionals. This is the chance to join an environmental consultancy that is experiencing consistent and significant growth and offers exceptional career progression.
This role will be based near Finningley and will be covering sites across the Midlands and Northern England. With an even split of office and site time, this is a varied role within a growing organisation. Specialising in incident response, predominantly oil spills, as well as a range of other environmental assessments.
Key responsibilities of this Environmental Consultant include:
- Regularly conducting environmental site inspections
- Carrying out Phase I and II investigations
- Working autonomously, as well as supporting junior members of the team
- Writing commercially focused proposals and reports
- Management of subcontractors during assessment and remedial activities on sites
The successful Environmental Consultant will hold:
- Experience within contaminated land, environmental claims consultancy or similar
- Degree level in an environmental discipline or equivalent (Masters’ is highly desirable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Full UK driving licence
Our client is open to seeing environmental professionals with experience in contaminated land, environmental claims consultancy or similar.
In return the successful candidate will be entitled to up to £35k + Bonus + Car Allowance + 20 Days Annual Leave (rising to 25) + Bank Holidays + Pension Scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.