8 months ago
Are you a dedicated Environmental Consultant looking for your next interim position within the Environmental and Sustainability sectors?
Principal People are the leading HSEQ recruitment specialists, established almost 30 years ago.
With a committed team of specialist Consultants, we currently have a number of exciting opportunities available for Environmental Consultants across all industry sectors.
In order to be considered for the upcoming contract opportunities we have available; the successful candidate will have experience of working solely as an Environmental Consultant.
Typical duties of an Environmental Consultant include:
- Carrying out environmental assessments and reviews
- Implementing an Environmental management system such as ISO14001
- Managing compliance with accordance to external bodies
- Providing environmental and sustainability advise throughout the organisation
In order to be considered, the successful candidate will possess:
- Degree level in related discipline or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Membership of a relevant professional body such as IEMA
- ISO management system experience (e.g. 14001, 50001)
Please note that this advert is not related to one particular live contract vacancy, however is a call for expressions of interest related to a range of upcoming opportunities.
We offer a referral fee of £250 should you recommend an Environmental/Sustainability professional we have not engaged with in the last 6 months, who we go on to place. Should you know of an excellent individual within your network; please do let us know.