£32k - 40k per year
11 months ago
Environmental Health Advisor – Home based / regional travel around East Anglia - £32,000 - £40,000 + £5,000 Car Allowance + Package
Principal People are delighted to be exclusively recruiting for a prestigious consultancy based in East Anglia to recruit for an Environmental Health Advisor to act as the main point of contact for all Food and Health and Safety matters in your allocated client base.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for a people-focused individual to really express their ability to communicate and work with all different types of people, within a variety of different environments.
What makes this a great opportunity?
- You will be the trusted expert to a variety of different business-types, these could be well-known hotels, food chains and large retail businesses. Regardless of the business, your input is crucial.
- You will be part of a fast-paced company that are growing year-on-year. The company want you to grow with them and will support you in your own personal and professional development moving forward.
- You will gain access to a ‘paint-palette’ of different industry sectors that will further add to your experience and skillset within Health and Safety and Food Safety to carry forward for the rest of your career
As the Environmental Health Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting Food Safety and Health and Safety Audits
- Operating the company’s cloud based online software system
- Travelling regionally to client sites
- Working with clients’ in-house teams to ensure safe food safety practices and health and safety practices
As the Environmental Health Advisor you will need to:
- Possess an Environmental Health degree or equivalent qualification
- Hold a UK driving license
- Have a positive attitude and approach to health and food safety!
In return, the successful Environmental Health Advisor will be offered a starting salary of between £32,000 - £40,000 + £5,000 Car Allowance + Package
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the next 14 days.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 913504 or email email@example.com to express your interest.