over 1 year ago
EHS Advisor – Manufacturing – Single Site – Runcorn
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor to work for a well-established company, in Runcorn. Reporting directly into the Site leader with a line into one of the most senior people within the health and safety team, you will support the organisation and take ownership in implementing companywide strategy working at an operational level and encouraging pro-active behaviours.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Working for a well-established and rapidly growing organisation
- Excellent benefits package to accompany a generous salary.
- Opportunities to progress within the company and develop your skillset.
As the Environmental, Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- The day to day health and safety, ensuring the workforce are being pro-active in terms of their health and safety and others.
- Doing an on-site gap analysis and suggesting short- and long-term improvements
- Implementing companywide strategy as set by the Head of Health and Safety.
- Rolling a brand-new behavioural safety program and ensuring its success on site.
- Liaising with operational management, to implement new policies and procedures, and coach them as to how they can achieve these.
The successful EHS Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess good experience working with a high-risk industry and have good knowledge around machine safety.
- Experience of working in health and safety on an operational basis.
- Have the ability to engage people in health and safety and influence behaviours.
- Have the ability to communicate at all levels and build relationships within the workplace.
In return, the successful will be offered an excellent salary with a generous benefits package, depending on qualifications and experience.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.