£35k - 45k per year + package
over 1 year ago
Environmental, Health and Safety Advisor
Are you seeking a fresh challenge within an international and industry leading manufacturing organisation?
Are you passionate about Health and Safety and working for a company who strive for standards of excellence in health and safety?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
Principal People are currently recruiting for an EHS Advisor in partnership with a pharmaceutical company who are involved in incredible and impactful projects, truly making a difference to people’s lives. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, with unlimited opportunities to develop your career – at a truly exciting time for the company.
The successful EHS Advisor will be responsible for:
- Implementing Environmental, Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Having a pro-active and hands on approach towards dealing with staff and engaging them in health and safety.
- Conducting training, toolbox talks and inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Prioritising tasks, seeing that the most important and urgent are dealt with over long-term objectives.
- Actively developing relationships with the workforce, at all levels of the business to actively influence the Health, Safety and Wellbeing culture
- Reviewing conducted risk assessments and method statements and acting as the point of contact for all Health and Safety related queries on site.
The ideal Environmental, Health and Safety Advisor will have experience in the Manufacturing industry within Health and Safety and have a pragmatic approach towards engaging a workforce and building an excellent health and safety culture within an organisation.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a salary offering up to £45K depending on qualifications and experience.
If this is of interest to you, please contact Shakira on 01252 954 962 or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org