£28k - 33k per year
about 1 year ago
Principal People are currently recruiting for an Environmental, Health and Safety Assistant to join a leading Manufacturing organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, advancing your skillset and knowledge in a highly sought-after industry. This role is based near to Basingstoke and is to pay the successful candidate a salary of £28-33k + Package.
Why work for this company?
- The company will actively seek to assist the individual in their professional development and qualifications
- It is an industry leading organisation, who are a stable business with opportunities to progress
- Be part to continually improve the already strong EHS culture within the business.
- An opportunity to gain invaluable, hands on, operational experience.
The successful Environmental, Health and Safety Assistant will be responsible for:
- Assisting with Accident Investigation and Risk Assessments
- Assisting in the development of further EHS training within the business
- Amending site policies and procedures
- Giving EHS advice on site
- Ensuring the company’s core EHS values are followed and supported.
- Supporting the EHS team in the continued improvement of ISO 45001 and 14001
The ideal Environmental, Health and Safety Assistant will;
- Hold NEBOSH General Certificate or IEMA qualification as a minimum
- Have experience in the Manufacturing industry
- Have operational health and safety experience with a hands on approach.
- Environmental experience is desirable
- Be an engaging, communicative individual looking to develop their EHS career
This role is to pay a salary of £28-33k + Pension+ Health Insurance + 26 days AL. If this is of interest to you, please follow the link to apply!