£30k - 35k per year
about 2 years ago
Principal People are extremely pleased to be working with a prestigious company looking to source an Environmental, Health and Safety Co-Ordinator, based on their site in Hoddesdon, North London.
The business is seeking support for their operational health and safety on a day to day basis. Working directly with the Head of Environment, Health and Safety, there is an excellent opportunity for an aspiring health and safety professional to be developed and mentored through the next stage of their health and safety career!
Core responsibilities will include:
- Working with the workforce to embed a better culture within the business and encourage pro-active behaviours
- Identifying the need for and providing advice regarding adequate training programmes as appropriate
- Renewing and reviewing health and safety policies and procedures.
- Implementing Group Strategy on site, working towards a better health and safety culture company wide
Essential requirements include:
- The Nebosh General Certificate
- The ability to demonstrate previous experience of working with staff to improve a health and safety culture.
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
- Experience in a manufacturing environment or similar ideally. However, exceptional candidates with experience from other backgrounds will be considered for this role.
This is a fantastic opportunity would suit an aspiring health and safety professional at the beginning of their career, looking to develop themselves further within a successful company. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply.