£30k - 35k per year + Package
over 2 years ago
EHS Officer – Corfe Castle – Up to £35,000 - Manufacturing
Principal People are proud to be recruiting for an international business based in Corfe Castle with occasional travel to a sister site in Devon. The business group have highly productive sites in over 40 countries worldwide and are industry leaders within the field.
We are looking for a Health and Safety Professional with an eagerness to learn and develop their skills within an environment that will test their skills.
The successful EHS Officer will be responsible for:
- Leading the delivery of EHS training across the team.
- Reporting to the GM on all aspects of Health, Safety and Environmental issues.
- Assisting the development, maintenance and implementation of the companies EHS management systems to ensure compliance with relevant legislation.
- Conducting work place audits and inspections and to communicate findings directly to the GM.
- Accident investigation and analysis.
- Control and Management of all legal documents.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of Health and Safety strategies.
The EHS Officer will need to hold a NEBOSH General at a minimum to be considered for the role. A Manufacturing or Processed based background would be preferred but not essential. A salary of up to £35,000 + Package will be given to the successful applicant.
This is a great opportunity to develop your skills within a multi-international business that have a great level of staff retention.
If you would like more information, then please contact Shelby on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01252759162.