£45k - 60k per year + Package
5 months ago
Environmental Manager - £45k-£60k plus a Company Car, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays based in Birmingham
Are you an experienced environmental leader looking to work on one of Europe’s biggest infrastructure projects?
Principal People are partnering with a global Principal Contractor who are searching for an Environmental Manager. Reporting into the Head of Environment, this is the chance to make a significant impact as an Environmental Manager.
This opportunity offers the ability to work on a multi-billion-pound prestigious contract; giving you the chance build a strong environmental team while working closely with highly motivated environmental professionals. This role offers the successful candidate to lead on a unique project tackling new environmental impact risks and challenges.
The successful Environmental Manager will have responsibilities including the following:
- Being a leader for environment and sustainability, providing support to all levels
- Growing a team of environment and sustainability professionals
- Implementing the environment strategy for pre-construction projects
- Collaborating with stakeholders at all levels
The successful Environmental Manager will have:
- A Degree level in an environmental discipline (or equivalent)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge within rail, construction, consultancy or similar
- Experience in working on large scale projects
In return the successful Environmental Manager will receive:
- A basic salary of £45,000 - £60,000 per annum
- Company car
- Private pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity which is an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today by sending your most up to date CV