£45k - 55k per year
01252 759 162
10 months ago
Environmental Manager - £45k-£55k plus package– Home and office based, flexible location
An exciting, newly created opportunity has arisen for an Environmental Manager to join a nationally recognised construction organisation. This role will enable you to lead environmental strategy and reporting directly into the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Director. This business specialises in community developments and have enjoyed consistent growth for several years with plans to continue growing the HSEQ team.
Our client is committed to ensuring a high standard of health, safety, environment and quality and this new environmental leader will play an integral part of the continued effort towards improvement. With sites across England and several office locations, this role will offer a split between working from home, being based from one of the local offices as well as spending one day a week on site.
This is a forward-thinking organisation that have ambitious net zero targets and this role will offer unparalleled opportunities to make a difference as well as progress as an environmental leader.
The successful Environmental Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Embed the environmental strategy and drive performance
- Ensure environmental standards, legislation, guidelines, and targets are met
- Lead across the company’s biodiversity and nature initiatives
- Implement initiatives to support the business’ ambitious net zero and carbon goals
- Engage with both internal and external stakeholders, including regulatory bodies
The successful Environmental Manager will be:
- Educated to a degree level in related discipline (desirable)
- Experience within construction, civil engineering, utilities or similar
In return the successful Environmental Manager will receive:
- A basic salary of up to £55,000 per annum (dependant on level and experience)
- £6,000 Car Allowance
- Private pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible working structure with potential to work from home
- Private health care
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity to join a growing organisation. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.