£43k - 48k per year
01252 759 162
5 months ago
Principal People are working exclusively on behalf of a UK wide organisation within the Transport and Logistics industry.
We are looking for an experienced Environmental Manager who is open to a new role that will offer a great opportunity for personal progression. This role will be a standalone role, and the subject matter expert across the division.
This position will involve covering multiple sites around the UK, and will be based from home. Regional experience is not essential however prefered, but the base location is extremely flexible.
This is a very operational and hands on position with the aim to improve the Environmental standard across the sites. Each site will propose different challenges making this a great opportunity to progress your career within Environmental Matters.
Environmental Manager – Home Based (UK Wide Travel) - £43,000 - £48,000 + Car Allowance – Transport and Logistics
The minimum requirements are:
- Environmental Qualification
- IEMA Membership
- At least 2-3 years’ experience within an Environmental position previously
- Logistics Experience is prefered
The key duties include:
- Offering appropriate advice and support to the site teams within Environmental matters
- Implementing practical and effective methods to promote awareness to Environmental matters
- To carry out operational duties across the sites, and increasing the standard across the division
- Working closely with underperforming sites and forming strategies to help them improve
- Developing long term goals and strategies with the wider business to develop the sites forward
What makes this a good opportunity?
- There is a great deal of flexibility with the position, and they operate a flexible working structure
- There are huge potential development opportunities internally
- The company are a market leader in their field and have flourished over the past 3 years
- The company have recently invested heavily into all divisions across the business
- As the subject matter expert you will have the opportunity to implement your own fresh ideas for the future of the environmental division
A salary between £43,000 - £48,000 + Car Allowance will be offered to the successful candidate.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.