£55k per year
6 months ago
Environmental Manager - £55,000 + 28 days holiday + bank holidays + package – 12-month fixed term contract – Retail
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an Interim Environmental Manager join a retail organisation based in Central London on a 12-month fixed term contract.
Reporting directly to the Head of Legal, the successful candidate will support the organisation in developing and maintaining environmental policies and procedures throughout the organisation.
As the Environmental Manager you will be:
- Developing the environment policies.
- Reporting on energy and waste usage for the organisation.
- Managing the external reporting and being the external point of contact for all environmental enquiries.
- Developing and implementing strategies to reduce water consumption and increase energy efficiency.
- Advising the organisation on sustainable packaging options.
The successful Environmental Manager Safety will have the following experience as a minimum:
- Hold a NEBOSH Environmental or equivalent as a minimum.
- Have experience working in a retail, property management or facilities management environment.
- Have experience managing environmental projects.
If you are interested in discussing this further; please click ‘apply’, contact Shakira Payne on 01252759162 or email your CV directly to email@example.com