£55k - 65k per year
01252 759 162
3 months ago
3x Environmental Managers – Banbury, Buckingham, Chesham
£55,000 - £65,000 + Company Car/Car Allowance, Private pension scheme, 26 days AL, Subsistence, Travel Allowance
Are you looking for a rare opportunity within the infrastructure industry?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for three Environmental Managers in partnership with a number of exceptional Infrastructure businesses working on a highly reputable major project. The successful candidate will be based from either Banbury, Buckingham or Chesham.
The successful Environmental Manager will develop and lead a team whilst reporting into a Senior Environmental Manager
- Supporting and communicating with the Senior Environmental Manager by overseeing your Section Environmental team.
- Assess the effects of works on the environment and in-turn propose and implement environmental designs to reduce/avoid the effects.
- Boost environmental awareness within the wider team
Remuneration and Benefits:
- £55,000 - £65,000 dependent on experience.
- Company Car or Car allowance.
- 26 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays.
- Private medical insurance.
- Travel Allowance.
The Successful Senior Environmental Manager will hold:
- Experience on Major Infrastructure, Construction projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Examples of developing a positive environmental culture within a team.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please follow the link to apply!