£55k - 60k per year
01252 759 162
4 months ago
Environmental Manager – Central London - £55K-£60K + Travel Expenses + Private Pension + Discretionary bonus + 23 Days AL + Bank Holidays – REF 26972
Principal People are thrilled to offer a genuinely rare opportunity for an Environmental Manager, seeking a fresh opportunity with an award-winning employer.
This position will offer the successful candidate a unique opportunity to establish and expand a new standard for the organisation in the way they shape and lead the Environmental function throughout construction and infrastructure projects within London.
The successful Environmental Manager will report directly into the Director of SHEQ, whilst managing two environmental Graduates.
Key Responsibilities of this role include:
- Present advice and guidance to projects to ensure they meet the environmental requirements of the company and the client.
- Monitor the environmental performance of all works and report back to the management team.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the company’s Environmental Management System, ensuring changes are compliant with environmental legislation.
- Drive a positive environmental culture within the wider team
The successful Environmental Manager will hold:
- An Environmental degree, or equivalent in a similar disciplinary.
- A membership of a relevant professional body (e.g. IEMA) is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Remuneration and Benefits:
- A basic Salary of £55K-£60K, dependent on experience
- Full Travel expenses
- Private Pension
- 23 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Annual Tax-free Bonus
If this is of interest to you, please contact George Wilson on firstname.lastname@example.org