£50k - 60k per year
01252 759 162
7 days ago
Environmental Manager - £50k - £60k plus package – Infrastructure
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a rapidly growing and highly regarded Infrastructure organisation covering a diverse portfolio of projects and contracts. An organisation who have fantastic core values and are going through a period of extensive growth, will be able to offer the suitable candidate the opportunity to progress their career further in a diverse and challenging environment with an award-winning employer.
Working collaboratively with senior individuals across the business, the position will be responsible for the management and coordination of the environmental management system and to provide regular support and guidance to operational teams and management.
This flexible and hands on position will have opportunities to work from home, local offices and sites across the Thames valley region, West of London and parts of Wiltshire and surrounding areas as required.
The successful Environmental Manager will have responsibilities including the following:
- Work closely with clients, contractors, operational teams and management advising on environmental matters and improvements
- Assist with the maintenance and improvement of the ISO 14001 management system and associated standards and certificates.
- Planning and conducting site based environmental audits and inspections
- Assist with and lead environmental incident investigations as required.
- Collate relevant environmental data for reports including trend analysis.
- Attend meetings as required
The successful Environmental Manager will have:
- Environmental degree, or equivalent in a similar discipline.
- Please note our client is open to varying industry backgrounds.
In return the successful Environmental Manager will receive:
- A basic salary of £50,000 - £60,000
- Company car and fuel card
- 8% pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity to join a growing organisation. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.