Competitive salary plus package
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Environmental Manager / Specialist – 12 month FTC – competitive salary + package – homebased with occasional travel to London
Principal People are delighted to announce an exceptional fixed term contract opportunity with a leading energy and power organisation. Following the successful merger of two global organisations, they are looking for an experienced environmental professional to lead the integration of policies and procedures.
Working autonomously, this will be a homebased position with occasional travel to the London office or sites. Reporting directly into the UK HSE Manager you will work with multiple departments in the business in a matrix style approach.
The successful Environmental Manager/Specialist will have responsibilities including the following:
- Leading the integration of environmental policies and procedures
- Assisting in the maintenance and continuous improvement of the environmental management systems (ISO 14001)
- Being the point of contact for environmental queries within the HSE team
- Carrying out environmental inspections and audits
- Ensuring environmental compliance
The successful Environmental Manager/Specialist with have:
- Degree level in an environmental discipline (or equivalent)
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A knowledge of Health and Safety or experience of working within a HSE team
- Experience of working on COMAH sites
In return the successful Environmental Manager/Specialist will receive:
- A competitive salary and package
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to join a growing, forward thinking and flexible organisation. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.