£30k - 45k per year
almost 2 years ago
Environment and Sustainability Opportunities
Are you a dedicated environmental or sustainability professional looking for your next position?
Principal People are the leading HSEQ recruitment specialists, established almost 30 years ago.
With a dedicated environmental and sustainability team within the Infrastructure desk, we currently have several exciting opportunities available for Environmental and Sustainability Advisors looking for opportunities within Utilities, Construction, Infrastructure, Civil Engineering and Rail.
In order to be considered for opportunities we have available; the successful candidate must have experience of working in an environmental and sustainability focused role.
Typical duties of an Environmental/Sustainability Advisor include:
- Monitor, analyse and report on environmental and sustainability performance
- Provide environmental guidance and training to on-site staff
- Preparing environmental management plans
- Produce sustainability and environmental compliance
- Regular engagement with stakeholders, raising environmental awareness
- Carry out environmental/BREEAM assessments
In order to be considered, the successful candidate will possess:
- An environmental/sustainability focused degree
- Experience working within an environmental/sustainability focused role
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- IEMA Membership (desirable but not essential)
- Experience or knowledge of ISO14001 (desirable but not essential)
Please note that this advert is not related to one particular live vacancy, however is a call for expressions of interest related to a range of upcoming opportunities.
We offer a referral fee of £250 should you recommend an environmental or sustainability professional we have not engaged with in the last 6 months, who we go on to place. Should you know of an excellent individual within your network; please do let us know.
Please note that we are only able to assist candidates with environmental or sustainability focused experience. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regret that we are unable to contact unsuccessful applications.